Saturday, November 12, 2011

P-Day #13


CIAO!!!
ok first off
My companion is great! He wakes up in the morning with a big smile and says to me "good morning!" and when we ride bikes in the rain he always says "I love riding in the rain!!!!”
ok well today for p day i went to MIlano and walked around
Today is the first day I have seen the sun....and its a good thing i didnt get transfered to genova! and the other places around there....if you dont know what has happened...google is there to help!
so we taught this guy from nigeria the other night...prolly about 26 or 27 his name is Isaac... well he said he has been searching for a church and he doesnt feel the catholic church is for him.......well we had a really good lesson.. at the end we invited him to get baptized on Dec 10...he said yes without hesitation...and he turns to his fiancee and says we will get baptized in this church...she looks at him and says "ohh noo i have been baptized" Isaac says "YOU CAN GET REBAPTIZED, YOURS DIDNT COUNT! You didnt have the authority like the missionaries have taught us about!"  it was an awesome lesson!!!
ok other than that.
the ward is good, the second counselor just died of cancer, i went to his funeral on monday, but the ward is really strong always around to help.

yes i am staying warm!
Ok well thats really all there were some other things but they are in my planner and i forgot my planner! imagine that! also i have lost my wallet 3 times now! luckily each time i have had an italian person either run and return it to me, or stop me before i left! this 3 times have been since i have been in italy not just busto!
love you all
say Ciao to everyone for me!
I am also preparing a natale package to send!
Love you all!
oh here is my address.
Via Maddonina del Grappa 5, Legnano (Mi), 20025
ok bye bye love you all!
ANZ Mitchell
oh and i went into my first ferrari store today!!!! I WANTED TO CRY I WAS IN  HEAVEN!!!! Come mia it was AMAZING!!! I

remind meg and har to read those scriptures i sent them or no christmas present for them...!!


No comments:

Post a Comment