Thursday, May 24, 2012

P-Day #41


WHAT THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I knew there was an earthquake and a lot of people felt it here in Pisa but I slept right through it! ZZZzzzz gotta get my sleep!!!! And no that’s still a pretty far ways away from my area where the earthquake hit. 
I still have not figured out how I will transfer my pics but on my card i have now i only have room for 4 more photos so! It’s FULL!!! So I gotta find some way to transfer them all over somehow! But I don’t know how so we will just wait and see what will be the easiest way to do it!!! So well this week I did a scambio with Anz Betszold and Anz Glowa! So first with Anz Betszold he is from Washington so we got out to work and we were working here in Pisa! We stopped a lot of people and taught some people but nothing great so we decided to go to a different area and pass by a less active lady. We pass by her and teach her then we leave and as we are outside we notice it’s going to rain so we jump on our bikes and start going home to get our rain stuff. On the way home I saw a man from Africa so i decided to stop him on my bike. Right as I stopped him I noticed he was holding something in his hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looked very familiar so I asked him what it was! And he unrolled the paper and it was a.......Plan of Salvation pamphlet that he got from his friend 3 months ago! So we were just super excited we talked with him and he has been trying to find the church here in Pisa but hasn’t been able to. So we set up another time to come and see him and help him get ready to come to church this upcoming Sunday. How nuts is that we found a guy who had one of our pamphlets!!! His name is James and he is from Nigeria! Which is good cause we have another Nigerian named Samuel who is on track to baptism! And we have a couple Africans in the branch! So we now have a new investigator, which is good cause, we have been struggling finding some! Other then him we are meeting Hung from china Chen and Lins friend who want to learn more! So we are helping him come to understand more of the gospel and stuff! And hopefully get him on the way to baptism we also have found 2 Chinese girls who have been out of town but I believe they will be in town here soon and we will be able to start working with them! Yay!!!! 

WHAT ISAAC BIKED 15 AND 25 MILES???? NOOOO I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!! THATS LIKE MORE THEN I HAVE BIKED ON MY WHOLE MISSION!!! Holy cow! He must be a slim little man. 

that’s crazy kylie is graduating!!! Well you tell her Congrats! and enjoy BYU Idaho. There are a lot of missionaries that went there and BYU and just love it.
Organ man is no more, saw him once and that’s all.
tell everyone i say "ciao"
love you all! 
bye bye
zack

No comments:

Post a Comment