WELL
HELLO!!!!
THANKS FOR
THE GIANT REMINDER!!!!! That I will be at 1 year!!!!! Yes it has gone by very
very fast! But it’s been really great!
I wish I
would have worked in my other cities like i am working here in Pisa! So from
Pisa on everything should be a lot better!!!!
So this week
Well
yesterday we had a conference in......MILANO!!!! Yay!!! Milano!!! Well I woke
up at 5:40am to catch a train at 6:33 then got to Milano at 10:40!!! it was soo
long and we took a really fast train that was a lot of money! then we didn’t
get home until 10:30 at night and the conference ended at 5pm I’m very very
happy today is p day! Cause i was soooo tired!!! But it was a really good
training for district leaders.
haha you read
anziano strongs blog! haha he is my favorite!!!! We hope to be companions one
day!
Anyways the
week
Well we had a
great day at church!!! 11 non members came to church!!! It was awesome Fabio
came and we will be setting a B-date with him this Saturday! Which will be
awesome we can’t meet with him any other day cause he is really busy but suuuch
a cool guy! I don’t know if i told you about him or not but he is about 46 and
is a big guy with a giant beard and let me tell you he is hard to teach cause
he knows his bible...the bible from Jerusalem cause it has so many changes he
always contradicts us! But he is very humble to listening to what we have to
say he loves the Madonna and the Apocrypha, but he really enjoyed his time at
church and had a great experience.
Then we had a
couple other people we met come to church! We had a guy named Fulgencio from
New Guinea come and he is awesome just scary to teach him cause in New Guinea
they are cannibals! So we always meet out in a public park just incase he gets
hungry!!!!! haha but he told us about some experiences in new
guinea......CRAZY!!! I will not be going there ever!!!
Samuel my boy
from Nigeria had to go to Naples for some documents. so he wasn’t able to make
it for church!
Then there
were a couple others as well.
James the
miracle guy we found with a plan of salvation pamphlet is your Nigerian. I
forgot to tell you about this last week
So we plan to
go contact people by the river here in Pisa and we get there and there are a
lot of people and loud music and just a lot of commotion. well pretty nuts
stuff. People were handing out a lot of drugs to everyone and alcohol drugs as
in (weed, cocaine, heroin, etc) just a huge parade of druggies and stuff! Way
nuts.
Then Anziano
Betszold who is awesome and in the group above me is training Anz Payne in la Spezia.
So I will be working with him that’s funny! He is SUPER GREEN!!! Its sooo
funny!!!!
Thanks for
the pictures!!!
Everyone
looks super happy and trunky for when I come home!!!
Ahhh tell
Taylor I say Ciao, I have been needing to send him a letter....I have been
really really bad at letters lately! I have a lot I need to send!
Super lucky
for dad just to chill at home and get paid!!! Pretty sweet he is livin the
life! Home+Income=THE LIFE!!!
Other than
that this week we have just been trying to find a lot of new peeps. Or as we
say here...some new simps..
Well thanks
everyone!!!
I love you
all so very much
buon
settimana!!

No comments:
Post a Comment