Wednesday, June 13, 2012

P-Day #44


Ciao!!!!
Well that’s great you decided to go to Europe but you should wait cause then you will have more money when we all will go and then we will be able to go to the cool places!
Plus if you’re going to come to Europe why come without even seeing the best country of them all???? No not Italy...Spain! Hablo espanol also Isaac speaks Spanish so that would be good.
You could go to Barcelona or Madrid! Then you may as well go to Paris then to Switzerland to see the very old Temple . Then come to Rome to see the start of the Rome temple then stop by Pisa to see..........no not the leaning tower! The first church built in Italy. Then you can meet the two awesome missionaries that are there!
Anyways this week was really good! Fabio is very very busy so we haven’t been able to meet with him but he came to church on Sunday and it was a special conference where we had Elder Eyring and Elder Nielsen spoke to us! Yes they came to the church in Pisa no big deal. anyways.....ha just joking it was a broadcast to only a couple countries in Europe it was really cool though, Eyring told a story that was perfect for Fabio it was about a guy who was too busy with working and he was a truck driver and never had time to read the Book of Mormon. Well that’s Fabio he is a driver not sure what for, some bus company I think. But he thought it was very interesting and we had some tourists come to church as well. I don’t remember their names but they are from South Jordan and there cousin or sister in law something like that lives on fort street! How crazy! It’s the lock....something family Lockheed, lockhard, or something but the dad talked to Fabio for quite a while! As I was translating for the two of them just baring some testimony and what not and one thing that they like to do on vacation is everywhere they go is to....place a book of Mormon with someone! So kinda what you want to do but they want to find someone and give it to them.
So let me tell you about the life of a missionary in Tuscany!
Monday. La Spezia and Portovenere (yes you will want to look that place up)
Tuesday. Pisa
Wednesday. Florence
Nothing to exciting just a normal week for a missionary in Italy!
Anyways everything is going well!
Monday I taught a monk from brazil it was cool most peaceful lesson i have ever had..plus it was on a bench looking out to the ocean. So pretty awesome.
His name was Leonardo very cool guy but just wants to be a monk. So I told him "that’s too bad you should be enjoying happiness with a family one day just like god wants us too. just as he commanded Adam and Eve to do cause that’s where happiness is!" (Wasn’t exactly like that, I did say it a little nicer and more kindly)  it’s not good to be alone and walk around in robes all day long although I’m sure it’s very comfortable.
But that’s about all I don’t remember much else that happened this week...
Oh yes however on Monday on my scambio  to la spezia there is one other awesome thing that happened....let’s just say the ocean water is really warm! :) No I didn’t go swimming but very close to it! I have pictures but you will have to wait till I upload them or send them because I forgot my cord again! So dumb how I need that cord ughh.
But we are still working with Samuel .
Fulgenzio from New Guinea is awesome!
And Fabio is doing swell
Then there are some others that we are working with but that’s about all
Then last night for GANS which would be YSA activity we did splits with everyone so I went and knocked doors with Giaccomo and Martina it was awesome
They are both like 17 and 18 I think. Just me and two Italians knocking doors! haha it was very fun we had some good people we talked with and invited to church.
Today for P day we are in Florence and I have picked up my scriptures they are soooo sick!!!! I will send pictures!
 Have a great week read them scriptures and CTR
Ok love you all
Have a great week
Ciao ciao
Elder Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment