A few days after Isaac's birthday he received a package in the mail from Anziano Mitchell!!! Isaac was so excited to know that Zack had remembered him on his birthday. Needless to say he was thrilled! This package was better than all of the gifts he received for his birthday. He couldn't stop smiling and feeling so proud that he had received a package from the MTC!!! When he opened it up this is what the letter read:
Happy Birthday Little Isaac!!! Your finally 9 years old!!! Just joking ya teenager Mr. 13!!!! Here is an Il Libro Di Mormon for you!!! So exciting!!! that's what happens when someone goes on a mission-no longer do you get video games or cool toys. It's a book but best of all it's the Book of Mormon!!! Yay..it's in Italian!!!! Isaac if you read this side by side to your English Book of Mormon each day you will be the only one to understand me when I come back from Italy! You will know a lot of Italian! I have marked some scriptures that I like in there. If you want to know Italian and what I'm studying here you go! Have a great B-day!!!
Ciao Ciao!
Felice Compleanno!
Ti Amo
Anziano Mitchell
P.S. If you want to go on a mission study the scriptures now!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment